Grace Full Creations Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Empty Welcome

Post by Admin Tue May 20, 2008 11:19 pm

Welcome you our forum. Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about you.

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : Quilting, Graphic Design, Taking care of my boys
Registration date : 2007-12-27

http://www.GFCQuilting.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Empty Re: Welcome

Post by Admin Tue May 20, 2008 11:21 pm

Hi, I am Ronna.

I have been a quilter for 5-6 years and a graphic designer for 16. I have 5 children and love what I do. I live in Central California.

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : Quilting, Graphic Design, Taking care of my boys
Registration date : 2007-12-27

http://www.GFCQuilting.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Empty Introduction

Post by Anniern Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Hello,

My name is Anne and I am a nurse and a grandmother of three girls. I have been sewing since seventh grade and love to quilt, crochet, knit and make garments. I am growing my "stash" for when I retire and hopefully have more time to sew. Happpy sewing and quilting to everyone! sunny

Anniern

Back to top Go down

Welcome Empty welcome

Post by barbara Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:27 am

Hi
I have been quilting for around 30 years, have done a lot of quilts in that time, I love it, belong to a guild in Montreal Quebec Canada. My downfall are fat quarters about 1500 of the little devils. I keep telling people I buy and buy and buy so when I retire I can still quilt and not spend my pension. My first quilt was a dressen plate done completely by hand, still is my favorite.

barbara

Back to top Go down

Post by bgspain Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:15 pm

HI. My name is Ginny and I live in Florida. I'm a preschool teacher who loves to quilt and sew. Think I've been quilting for about 20 years-wow that sounds like forever! I have three grown children, seven grandchildren and two great grandchildren. Like Anne, I think I keep buying fabric to "save" for retirement when there might be more time. Very Happy

bgspain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum