Grace Full Creations Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonus Points

Go down

Bonus Points Empty Bonus Points

Post by awflenni Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 am

Ronna, I love getting bonus points and I notice that more web sites are starting to offer them. You were one of the first who did and I appreciate earning discounts on future purchases. Thanks!

awflenni

Back to top Go down

Bonus Points Empty Re: Bonus Points

Post by Admin Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks Amy for being a good and loyal customer. Your feedback is appreciated - positive and negative. we can only get better as our customers chime in and give us their opinions.

Thanks Again
Ronna

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : Quilting, Graphic Design, Taking care of my boys
Registration date : 2007-12-27

http://www.GFCQuilting.com

Back to top Go down

Bonus Points Empty Bonus Points Revealed

Post by Admin Mon May 25, 2009 3:34 am

For those of you who do not know how to use the Bonus Points, here is the scoop:

Bonus Points are accumulated each time you place an order. You can save your bonus points up and use them for free products or use them a little each order like your own discount card. To redeem your bonus points, click "use Bonus Points" under a method of payment during the check out process. The computer will automatically allocate all bonus points to your order and adjust your total. If you do not want to use all your bonus points, just make the adjustments on the screen. If you want to save your points, the computer will notify you when you have enough to purchase special products. For more information please see our Customer Rewards program through our main website.

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : Quilting, Graphic Design, Taking care of my boys
Registration date : 2007-12-27

http://www.GFCQuilting.com

Back to top Go down

Bonus Points Empty Re: Bonus Points

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: