Grace Full Creations Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accuquilt Go

Go down

Accuquilt Go Empty Accuquilt Go

Post by texas_su Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Does anyone have one of these die cutting tools? They are quite an investment, but the accuracy they offer would be such a plus. I'm trying to get as much info as possible before I make any decision about this tool. Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

Susan

texas_su

Back to top Go down

Accuquilt Go Empty Re: Accuquilt Go

Post by Admin Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:08 am

Sorry for the late reply on this. My computer bombed out on me a few months ago and getting everything stabilized was more of priority than the forum. I own the studio die cutting machine. It is great for cutting items. The biggest question that I would ask back for you to decide if the "Go" is for you is "Do you cut enough items in the same size shapes to warrant the purchase?" If some one loves to use charms, 10" squares, or even strips on a consistent basis, then i would recommend getting the machine. If you have a lot of scraps that you would like to organize and use for scrap quilts, I would recommend this machine. Even if you use it after every project to organize your scraps, it is worth it. It makes fast work of many shapes. Like any tool it is only useful if you use it.

Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 100
Job/hobbies : Quilting, Graphic Design, Taking care of my boys
Registration date : 2007-12-27

http://www.GFCQuilting.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum